The Perfect Location
Live at the centre of everything
What makes the Lifestyle Region truly special and unique is that it gives you easy access to the best of South Australia from one place. You can live in a rural location and have a holiday house on the coast less than an hour away. Or go bush-walking and camping into nearby rugged outback environment of the Southern Flinders. The world is your oyster!
As well as having the physical beauty and lifestyle of the country and coast, people living here are able to enjoy some of Australia’s finest cultural and social experiences including:
- World-renowned local produce food and wine festivals
- Cosmopolitan restaurants and cafes serving tantalising local produce and wine
- Local growers’ markets and country fairs
- Performing and visual arts events/exhibitions
- Film and music festivals
And because a major city like Adelaide is on the Region’s door step, anytime you need something from the big city, it’s there within easy reach. Some people living here love “cherry picking” the best of Adelaide on various weekends throughout the year including:
- Adelaide-based festivals like the Adelaide Festival of Arts and the Fringe Festival
- Big city shopping sales
- Catching up with friends living in Adelaide
This is why many call the Lifestyle Region ‘the centre of everything” as the best of South Australia is all around you.
Distances by road